MBRP’s continued growth in manufacturing performance exhaust allows the addition of a new shift to our existing team. As of January 24th, MBRP will be manufacturing 7 days/week, 24 hours/day to supply enthusiasts with the exceptional quality product they want from MBRP.
Benefits of new schedule include:
– Team members never work more than 3 days in a row
– Team members enjoy a 3-day weekend every other weekend
– Team members enjoy 190 days off a year plus vacation
– Team members benefit from Overtime pay every other week due to schedule
– Day shift, 7AM-7PM
– Night shift, 7PM-7AM
– **Shifts do not rotate between days and nights**
We offer competitive starting wages; a SAFE workplace with an engaged Safety Committee; SOCIAL activities organized by employee social committee for workplace and local communities; JOB SECURITY with year-round employment and sustainability.
We are growing and looking for Welders to join our team!
** Candidates who join the Night shift will be eligible for $1.50/hour in addition to their wage as a shift premium **
MBRP Ltd. is a fast-growing performance exhaust manufacturer looking for candidates to compliment their existing crews. We are looking for ambitious individuals to assist us in the manufacturing and distribution of performance exhaust systems for the automotive and powersports industries in the Huntsville manufacturing facility in the heart of Muskoka.
We offer group benefits, an RSP matching program, extra vacation for additional years of service, to name some of the key benefits.
Possible Job Functions:
· Ability to work with MIG welder in safe manner
· Welding parts in various directions; flat, horizontal, vertical, or overhead
· Consistently produce strong penetrated welds that are non‐porous
· Ability to distinguish various materials and gauges of materials
· Ability to use and read various measuring devices (tape measures, calipers, square etc.)
· Perform machine set ups, changeovers and daily preventative maintenance
· Operate small tooling (die grinder, belt sander, etc.)
· Meet daily production demand while maintaining acceptable quality standards
· Accurately complete daily production paperwork (production sheets, scrap reports etc.)
· Safely manage and store end cut inventories
· Ability to follow standardized work procedures
· Physical lifting, bending and standing required for long periods of time
· Perform daily cleaning and organizing activities
· Problem solving capabilities
· Perform additional duties as assigned by team leader and/or Director of Operations
- Work as part of a team
- Problem solving
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
MBRP Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. MBRP is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$23.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)