Digital Shovel is a rapidly growing tech company that designs and fabricates modular steel structures to house mobile data centers.
We are currently looking for an experienced, outgoing and well rounded fitter and welder to join our team.
Our project consist of a variety of material thicknesses, with a heavy emphasis on thing gauge sheet.
Qualified candidate should have:
– 5+ years welding experience
– experience grinding and finishing
– CWB certification
– the ability to lift 50lbs
– experience and understanding of proper safety standards
– willingness to perform various tasks throughout the shop (material prep, etc)
This is a contract position leading to a full time position for the right candidate.
Please send a full resume for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$24.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- mig welding: 3 years (Preferred)
- grinding/finish: 3 years (Preferred)
- Welding: 4 years (Preferred)