Arguindegui Oil Companies, a well-established fuel and oil services company with over 79 years in the industry, is currently hiring a Welder.
The Welder responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
· Tank and trailers repairs.
· Suspension cut outs.
· Work on gates.
· Keeping the work area clean.
· Maintaining good relationship with co-workers.
· Must be able to weld Stick, MIG, TIG, A/C and D/C applications.
· Must have the certification of at least one of the following: Flat, horizontal, vertical, or overhead welding.
· Must be able to weld aluminum and do some fabrication.
· Must have oxygen/acetylene cutting skills as well as plasma cutting experience.
· Must be able to lift 50-75Lbs.
· Must have previous experience.
· Willing to travel.
· Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
· Always open to learn new things.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- MIG, TIG WELDING: 2 years (Preferred)
- Welding: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations