Frame Area Welder 2nd Shift (5pm to 5am; overtime as dictated by the needs of the business)
- Joins, fabricates, and repairs metal and other weldable material by applying appropriate welding techniques.
- Interprets blueprints, specifications, diagrams or schematics to determine appropriate welding process.
- Inspects completed welds to determine structural soundness.
- Special Considerations: Lifting will exceed 30 Lbs. and/or repetitions of this or lesser weights will be significant.
- Exposure to substantial machine, chemical, biological or other physical risks are anticipated.
OT is considered required hours – it is not optional.
Must have steel toe shoes/boots from day one – no exceptions.
- May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty.
- May require 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.