$3,000 SIGN ON BONUS TO QUALIFYING CANDIDATES WITH EXPERIENCE
Load Trail in Sumner, Tx is seeking Welders to join our team.
MIG experience is required, Trailer MIG experience is preferred.
Welders work 6am-3pm Monday-Thursday, 6am – 12pm Friday
Overtime as needed.
The welder is responsible for cutting, fitting and welding materials and assuring that company standards and customers’ specifications are met.
- Welds according to all appropriate codes and procedures.
- Monitors quality of weld using appropriate tools and measuring devices.
- Checks welding process to avoid overheating of parts or warping, shrinking, distortion or expansion of material.
- Adheres to quality and safety standards at all times.
El soldador es responsible de cortar materiales, soldar y garantizar que se cumplan los estandares de la empresa y las especificaciones de los clientes.
- Suelda segun todos los codigos y precedimientos apropiados.
- Adhiere a los estandares de calidad y serguridad.
- Verifica el proceso de soldadura para evitar el sobre calentamiento de la piezas.
- Monintorea la calidad de la soldadura usando herramientas apropiadas.
Load Trail is a family owned trailer manufacturer with 3 great locations in NE Texas. We have so much to offer you…
> Free Life Insurance
> Medical, Dental, Vision (after 60 days)
> Additional Insurance Benefits
> Paid Time Off (after 1 year)
> Paid Holidays
> 401K with match (after 1 year)
> Competitive Pay
> Monthly Perfect Attendance Awards
> Quarterly Perfect Attendance Awards
> Monthly Employee Appreciation
> Employee of the Month Awards
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Sumner, TX 75486 (Preferred)
- MIG welding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Trailer Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible