18 – 22 an hour is our production pay, our base pay varies!
We are looking for someone with some kind of knowledge of the job position and is willing to learn and work hard! You will work under one of our skilled employees and learn all the jobs tasks and responsibilities.
You will operate appropriate equipment to put together mechanical structures or parts with a great deal of precision. As well as cut and join metals and other materials at our facility. Your job is important as it provides the foundation for strong infrastructure.
- Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
- Set up components for welding according to specifications (e.g. cut material with powered saws to match measurements)
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- welding / maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location