Express Employment Professionals is currently recruiting for Welders for a busy manufacturer in south-end Barrie, ON.
Shift Schedule & Pay Structure
- Midnight Shift
- Sunday – Thursday
- 11:00pm – 7:00am
- Overtime Pay After 40 Hours
- Training Required on Day Shift
- Minimum three (3) years experience with welding – MIG & Stick specifically
- Experience and competent with TIG welding considered an asset
- Experience in blue print reading and use of machine shop measuring equipment.
- Able to read and understand shop drawings and calculations inherent to fabrication.
- Ensure all components meet specifications using appropriate tools for verification.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skill with attention to detail.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time.
- Great atmosphere and work environment
- Working in a team-based setting
- Potential for growth with the company
Interested in this Welding Position? Apply Today!
Express Employment Professionals 131 Saunders Road, Unit #2 Barrie ON
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$24.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Welding: 3 years (Preferred)