Are you an Assembler/ Welder/ Fitter who enjoys welding but likes to perform a variety of duties? This position could give you the variety you’re looking for. Located in Courtice, ON (near Oshawa), we are a global provider of innovative solutions, including the design and manufacture of aluminum large & small volume foam mould (mold) car seat tooling. And supply low pressure permanent and semi-permanent die cast moulds (molds).
We are a mid sized shop with big business, and are looking for hard-working committed people to join our team.
What are the perks of working here?
· Full time, permanent job
· $18 to 22 hourly to start (depending on experience)
· Group health benefits after 3 months
· Shifts: Morning 7am to 3:30pm; Afternoon 3:30pm to 12am
· Right off 401
· Family feel environment
· Employee Appreciation Day
· Overtime over 40 hours
What will you be doing here?
· Assemble mechanical units, fabricated parts/components, subassemblies, assemblies, or complete units using hand tools, power tools, jigs, fixtures, and miscellaneous equipment.
· Fit, align, calibrate, and adjust parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product operating requirements, and repair units or products that have failed to meet requirements.
· Set up Mold line with required material per supervision or schedule.
· May perform other duties as needed.
· High School Diploma or equivalent; College Diploma or certificate in Mold Making or Tool and Die Making preferred.
· Experience with hand tools and power tools required.
· Welding experience preferred.
· Any blueprint reading or lathe experiences, an asset.
· Mechanical aptitude is necessary.
· Able to lift minimum of 50 lbs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$22.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- hand tools and power tools: 1 year (Required)
- welding or assembly: 1 year (Required)
- Journeyman (Preferred)
- Driver’s (Preferred)