RIMEX is recognized as the premier manufacturer and innovator of wheels and rims for the world’s most challenging industrial applications. By focusing on the requests and requirements of its customers, RIMEX builds custom solutions and specialized products that range from the most advanced wheels and rims on the market to the TyreSense TPMS and peripheral technology that sets new standards for tire monitoring and asset management. With sales and inspection/repair centers around the world, and a track record second to none, RIMEX continues to strive for shared success with its customers as it explores and embraces the future.
Our continued growth and development has created a need for a Welder in our Saskatoon branch.
The position is full time – 40 hours per week, with possible shift work. We offer competitive wages as well as a comprehensive benefit package after the completion of the probationary period.
- Set up, adjust, and shut down welding equipment as needed
- Follow job routers drawings and other written or verbal instructions as directed
- Repair faulty product using welding procedures
- Inspect completed welds to ensure that they meet company standards
- Fill out the appropriate paperwork for documentation purposes
- Operate all equipment, including small hand tools and welding equipment, in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies, and procedures
- General clean up of working area to help maintain a safe working environment
Education & Experience:
- Journeyman certification preferred
- CWB certification an asset
- Sub Arc and MIG welding experience an asset
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
Skills and Abilities
- Great attention to detail with the ability to focus on the task at hand
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with fluency in English
- Team oriented thinker
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work with moderate supervision
- Proven ability to work in a safe manner and follow safety procedures
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all applicants in advance; however, only those short-listed will be contacted.