Welder/ Sheet Metal Worker
Pay starts at $16
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental and Vision, 401k plan, Paid Holidays and Paid time off.
Bennett Marine is a worldwide leader in innovative product development and manufacturing in the marine industry and has recently been acquired by Yamaha Marine Systems Company. Please join us during this exciting new chapter in our history.
It will be great if you have:
· Experience operating and programing CNC sheet metal equipment.
· 2 years previous experience in welding and sheet metal fabrication.
· Recognize, set up and operate tools common to the welding trade, such as MIG and TIG welding equipment.
This job requires the ability to:
· Cut, bend, assemble and weld stainless steel products.
· Lay out, position, align and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly, using clamps, straightedges, combination squares, calipers and rulers.
· Fasten seams or joints together with welds, bolts, rivets, solder, caulks, metal drive clips or bonds to assemble components into products or to repair sheet metal items.
· Weld components in flat, vertical or overhead positions.
· Use the basic measuring tools to include micrometers and calipers.
· Ability to read and interpret instructions, bill of materials, engineering prints and documentation to accurately produce parts.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma