If you can weld, we need to talk! Call 605-368-2340 to set up test!
Top Pay and Benefits. Flex Start, Health, Dental, Vision, Legal Shield, Identity Theft Protection, IRA with match, 50K free life insurance, Free uniforms with Annual Allowance.
Applicant must be capable of performing a variety of welding functions.
The individual should be familiar with and capable of using various types of welding equipment.
A welder is also required to perform other miscellaneous tasks, as supervision deems necessary.
- Ability to read and interpret documents furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, quality manuals and procedure manuals.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Ability to perform simple shop math, convert decimals to fractional equivalents.
- Ability to use weld fillet gauges to ensure proper weld size and interpret tolerances.
- Must be able to identify and measure material.
To apply, click the ‘Apply Now’ button and submit.