Opening for a STRUCTURAL STEEL WELDER at an established structural steel fabrication SHOP in Hutto, TX (northeast of Austin). A structural welder is needed for a heavy production fabrication position.
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO:
* Mig weld (hard wire) and Flux Core
* Drive a forklift
* Use a torch and grinder
* Tape measure experience to the 1/16th (ability will be tested before completing application)
* Lift 50 – 75 lbs
* Stand 10 – 12 hours a day
* Work in a non-climate controlled environment
* Work 40 hours regularly and up to 50 when needed – OT is mandatory
* Adhere to employee handbook, including safety guidelines and use of proper PPE
A TAPE MEASURE TEST AND WELD TEST WILL BE GIVEN PRIOR TO ANY JOB OFFER
WAGE WILL DEPEND ON EXPERIENCE AND SKILL
Must be able to attend work regularly. Paid health insurance and holiday pay after 90-day probationary period. Vacation available after one year.
Email your resume which MUST include the following information: Company name, dates of employment and a general description of duties and tools/machinery used at previous jobs.
References will be checked prior to any job offer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We are NOT accepting walk-in applicants. You MUST email your resume and we will contact you for a telephone interview.
- FORKLIFT: 1 year (Preferred)
- SHOP ENVIRONMENT: 1 year (Preferred)
- MIG WELDING: 1 year (Required)
- STRUCTURAL STEEL: 1 year (Required)
- Hutto, TX 78634 (Required)
- What types of material have you welded?