We are currently seeking a responsible and hard-working individual with a desire for stability and growth. We offer competitive rates and a potential for overtime.
Our diversity allows us to satisfy any requirement from design, fabrication, to finished product, or any combination thereof for our clients.
- Good Aptitude and working habits
- High Mechanical Aptitude
- Previous utilization of hands tools
- Any Mechanical Maintenance
- Ability to work full time and overtime as needed
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Completion of Secondary school
- 5 years’ experience as a Welder
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes such as gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW), gas metal arc welding (GMAW), flux-cored arc welding (FCAW), plasma arc welding (PAW), shielded metal arc welding (SMAW), oxy-acetylene welding (OAW), resistance welding and submerged arc welding (SAW)
- Operate manual or semi-automatic flame-cutting equipment
- Operate brazing and soldering equipment
- Operate metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears and other metal straightening and bending machines
- Repair worn parts of metal products by welding on extra layers.
- Welding, brazing and soldering machine operators perform some or all of the following duties:
- Operate previously set up welding machines such as spot, butt and seam resistance or gas and arc welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts
- Operate previously set up brazing or soldering machines to bond metal parts or to fill holes, indentations and seams of metal articles with solder
- Assist with the maintenance and repair of welding, brazing and soldering equipment
- May adjust welding heads and tooling according to work specifications.
Welder Compensation and Benefits
- Up to $22.00-$ 30.00 an hour based on experience
- Personal days and vacation days available
- Benefits include 80% Medical and Dental coverage
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$30.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Welding: 2 years (Preferred)