The welder will be responsible for general maintenance and repair of dollies, dumpsters, and pedestals.
- Removes and replaces pedestals from line using a fork-truck.
- Removes/replaces part on dollies, dumpsters, and pedestals.
- Greases and lubes dollies and dumpsters
- Removes/replaces dollies from storage area using fork-truck according to production schedule.
- Manages the shipping and receiving of grates, paint dollies, and other items from the sand cleaning.
- Cleans specified dollies with scraper
- Uses hand tools required for light fabrication.
- Performs cutting and welding for fabrication of materials.
- Coordinates grate and dolly shipments to grate burning contractor
- Forklift license
- Other training including but not limited to lockout, confined space, PPE, hearing protection, Haz-com, and fall protection
- Basic job skill training
Our client is a family-friendly employer and offers full benefits including college tuition.