Meet True Blue
True Blue Wire Products is an established family-run business located in the Campbell Heights area of Surrey, BC. Since 1965 we have been manufacturing wire products for companies across North America. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility is recognized globally as a leader in the wire industry. We are looking for reliable workers who value customer service, honesty, and integrity.
We are currently looking for an ambitious Production Welder / Welder’s Helper for our production based welding fabrication. This is a Mig welding position, experience is preferred, however no welding ticket is required. The successful candidate will have good communication skills, be self motivated and able to work independently.
This position is for afternoon and/or weekend shifts. Efforts will be made to establish a consistent shift schedule with the right candidate regarding days and number of hours worked.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Basic counting skills
- Record production detail records and track time as required
- Communicate critical details to Supervisors as necessary
- Resolve quality and equipment issues
- Maintain acceptable levels of production according to established standards
- Practices good housekeeping and safety procedures while adhering to all company policies
- Capable of working independently and staying on task
Requirements and Qualifications
- Mig Welding
- Attention to detail
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to perform physical work
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for several hours per day
- Willing to work overtime as needed
How to proceed
Please reply with a Microsoft Word or PDF version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please email your contact information and we will call you.
Contract length: 4 months
Expected start date: 2020-11-09
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $18.00-$24.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On-site gym
We are deemed an essential service and as such continue to operate our manufacturing facility. Our COVID-19 Action Plan ensures full compliance with WorkSafe BC’s requirements. We are taking every precaution possible to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)