Arcosa Wind Towers is looking for welders. In this role you will apply appropriate welding processes to join surface, fabricate and repair parts of metal or other weldable materials.
Location: Tulsa, OK
Safety Sensitive: Yes
What you’ll do:
- Layout and mark weld points on parts or sub-assemblies
- Position pieces to be welded into jigs, holding fixtures, guides and steps using measuring instruments and hand tools.
- Assist in the completion of all tasks to meet deadlines
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
- Follow all safety rules and practices
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you’ll need:
- Able to qualify as horizontal welder
- Able to qualify as a vertical Welder
- Certified welder preferred
- Certified for horizontal groove welding preferred
- Able to perform Oxy Fuel Burning and Carbon Arcing preferred
- Ability to work as a team, demonstrate high ethical standards, treat all coworkers with dignity and respect and support a positive working culture
- Hourly position, this position would require the candidate to be available for multiple shifts
- Work environment includes plant, warehouse, production and non-production areas and plant grounds which operate multiple shifts and frequent weekend shifts
- This position frequently requires work/maintenance coverage beyond the normal hours, shift, and on weekends/holidays
- Ability to tolerate both high and low temperatures, loud noises typical of a manufacturing plant.