a leave. The shift is Monday to Friday from 6:45 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
The Welder’s Assistant’s typical duties include:
- Weld steel components
- Cut, grind, and file metal.
- Assist Welder in providing required materials and tools.
- Move tools, equipment and other materials to and from work areas.
- Clean equipment’s and work areas.
- Follow directions and stay on task to ensure smooth workflow.
- Perform other duties as required.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 1 years welding experience
- Welding level 1 & 2 would be an asset.
- CWB GMAW flat is the desired certification
- Previous experience using metal grinders
- Basic use of hand and power tools
This is a temporary position to cover a leave of absence between 3 weeks to 2 months
Please forward your resume to Human Resources [email protected]