Incorporated in Texas in 1966, Bo-Mac originally focused on providing civil, pipeline and other construction services for the petroleum exploration industry. In 1974, pile driving capability was added and our primary market expanded to include construction related to the oil and gas refining industry and the petrochemical processing industry. Asphalt manufacturing and paving capabilities were added in 1985 with service primarily to the Texas Department of Transportation. Expansion continued in 1989 with the addition of marine piling and dock construction capabilities.
Bo-Mac Contractors, Ltd. in the Beaumont, TX area is offering challenging and exciting career opportunities for Welders. We are seeking qualified candidates that are focused on project success and exceeding customer expectations. Qualified candidates must be able to perform all duties listed below safely and follow all of the company’s safety procedures.
- Layout components in accordance with detailed prints provided
- Fit up components and verify they are within specified tolerances
- Set up weld equipment for specific task to be performed
- Weld components using proper equipment and techniques
- Grind and finish welds to make aesthetically appealing
- Perform daily housekeeping tasks and preventative maintenance tasks
- Operate material handling equipment as needed based on safety guidelines
- Other miscellaneous duties as needed
Preference given to candidates with 5 years of Welder experience at meets or exceeds performance expectations.
Bo-Mac Contractors, Ltd. is an E-Verify employer and all candidates must be willing to submit to any job related background check, fitness for duty exam, and drug screen that are required during the hiring process.
Applications valid through December 31, 2020.
Bo-Mac Contractors, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.