Looking for Fabricators, Welders, or individuals that can perform both in a shop and field environment to complete various forms of work. (Fabrication, Welding, Misc.. Steel work, Industrial Maintenance, etc..)
Job Location and Hours
- Work 40 hour weeks, Mon-Fri with flexibility to work overtime. Night shift may be required based upon customer needs.
- Perform work between the Baltimore/Washington area.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Possess a valid Driver License and Reliable Transportation
- Be able to pass a Pre-Hire Drug Test
- Participate in a Random Drug Test Policy
- Pass a background check and E-Verify
- Welders require basic knowledge and experience with some or all welding types: Stick, TIG, or MIG
- Fabricators require some experience with some or all shop equipment: Shears, Brake Press, Rollers, Drill Presses, Cold Saws, etc.
- Welders may have to pass welding tests and maintain certifications for various types of welding procedures TIG / MIG / Stick
- Work will take place in a variety of industrial, commercial, and manufacturing facilities.
- Flexibility working in both clean and dirty environments.
- Be able to perform work from lifts and elevated platforms.
- Ability to set up the welding equipment based on the environment and material being welded.
- Flexibility to perform work other than welding, i.e. Plant Maintenance, Misc. Metals, etc.
- Any copies of currently held welding certificates, ASME or AWS
- 2-3 years of welding or shop experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $24.00 per hour
- shop: 2 years (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma