Are you tired of your current job or are you tired of looking for work and can’t find what you are looking for?
Hansen Industries is Precision Sheet Metal/Machine/Tool & Die Shop located in Richmond, BC that has awesome Extended Health and Dental Benefits plan, paid vacation and an RRSP plan.
Perks of working at Hansen:
We have a Social Committee that plans company activities such as bbq’s, company picnics, bowling, golfing, Cirque de Soleil, White Cap games and lots of other cool and fun activities!!
- Set up, adjust, operate and clean welding equipment as needed
- Follow job routers drawings and other written or verbal instructions as directed
- Inspect completed welds to ensure that they meet customer requirements
- Repair faulty product using welding procedures
- Fill out the appropriate paperwork
- Able to operate MIG/TIG equipment, including small hand tools and welding tools, in a safe and efficient way on your own
- General clean up of working area to help maintain a safe working environment
Education & Experience:
- Minimum C level ticket
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
Skills and Abilities
- Great attention to detail with the ability to focus on the task at hand
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with fluency in English
- Team oriented thinker
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Proven ability to work in a safe manner and follow safety procedures
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Training will be provided
DAY: The hours worked will be 7:30 am to 4:00pm, Monday to Friday, with overtime when needed.
AFTERNOON: 4:00PM TO 2:30AM, MON-THURSDAY, with overtime when needed.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Applicants must live in Greater Vancouver.
For more info please go to www.hanind.com
**PLEASE SPECIFY SHIFT PREFERENCE WHEN YOU APPLY**
Job Type: Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
We are taking all the necessary precautions due to COVID
- welding: 1 year (Required)