TYCROP Trailers is looking for Welding Fabricators to join our growing team!
- Read, interpret and understand layout and measurements per drawings and revisions as directed
- Weld and fabricate product, sub-assemblies and components for production
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding, brazing, soldering, brake, shear grinding and related equipment
- Perform other duties as required
- High school or equivalent education
- Welder Trade Certification/CWB certification / C-ticket or higher an asset
- Ability to work well in both independent and team environments
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- Vision care coverage
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Annual Boot Allowance
- Apprenticeships and Training
- Opportunities for growth
- And more!
For over four decades TYCROP has been designing, engineering, building, and supporting mobile equipment solutions for specialized markets around the world.
Our most valuable asset is our people – and it shows. The people that work at TYCROP come here, learn here and grow rewarding careers. It is this shared, collective expertise and a never-ending pursuit of improvement through innovation and teamwork that gives our company a proven advantage in everything we do. Come explore a career with us and let’s see what we can do together!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent