– NRCan / CGSB Certifications in PT2, MT2 and UT2.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AT MINIMUM CGSB PT2 & MT2
– CWB Visual Welding Inspector (178.2) certification is a bonus, but this certification will be required for this position and can be obtained over time.
– Valid driver’s license with clean driving record – position requires travel to and from various fabrication shops and job sites typically along the 401 corridor between Coburg – Kingston, and Peterborough.
– Personal traits – Must be reliable and able to communicate effectively, orally and in writing. You will be attending sites alone for the majority of the time, punctuality and time management are critically important.
– Familiarity with welding inspection codes (CSA W59 etc.) is a plus.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent, Casual
Part-time hours: 16 per week
Salary: $30.00-$40.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
Expected start date: 2022-05-02