Pay rate: $17.50 / hr
Shift Premium: $1.00/hr
Day and afternoon rotation – two weeks at a time
– Overtime 1.5 x x paid after 38.88 hours
– Double time 2.0 x paid after 46 hours
- Participate in shift start and end meetings with Zone TL and Support team. Read and observe role assignment, change points and alerts posted. Sign alerts to acknowledge awareness.
- Follow Standardized Work instructions and periodic work instruction to run all cells in zone as trained.
- Perform equipment start-up checks and document results.
- Inspect and report the safety of equipment, workplace conditions and activities including all accidents or near miss situations.
- Demonstrate and actively support safety and PPE standards.
- Complete process checks including restocking, tip exchange as well as other “off-line” rework as necessary.
- Isolate suspect or nonconforming product. Assist with sorting/identifying/repairing non-conforming product and investigating and repairing root cause of non-conforming product.
- Complete Cell report including wellness, build #, defects information for each period and summarize shift at end of shift. Also, report runtime and equipment and nonproductive downtime as it occurs.
- Complete “5S” tasks and TPM duties as required.
- Attend Company communication meetings.
- Support flexible work schedules including reporting to work early and staying late as required to support startup and overtime periods. Support production on weekends as required.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the EPRP (Emergency Preparedness Response Plan).
- Demonstrate an understanding of FIO’s Environmental Policy and participate in programs that enhance environmental performance. Identify and communicate any potential non-conformances.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the significant environmental impacts of your work activities; follow work instructions to ensure positive environmental performance is sustained. Understand the consequences of deviating from them.
- Report concern and make suggestions for continual improvement “kaizen”. Participate in Kaizen implementation activities.
- Assist in the training of new Team Members by reading and demonstrating Standardized or periodic Work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Able to perform based on the physical demands analysis
- Strong attention to details
- Self motivated, able to complete tasks in allotted time.
- Sound judgment in problem solving and establishing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
FIO Automotive Canada Corporation is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.50 per hour
- Company Pension
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Vision Care
- 10 hour shift
- Night shift