Mac-Weld Machining & Manufacturing is an international leader in the manufacturing of instrumentation components, serving industry in the oil and gas, power generation and waste water applications.
Our mission is to be the Leading Global Supplier of instrumentation hardware by providing total customer satisfaction through quality products delivered at a competitive price.
Duties and responsibilities
- Write welding procedures and certify welder tickets.
- Follow TSSA standards.
- Maintain and troubleshoot welding robot.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Interpret blueprints, drawings, and measurements to plan layouts.
- Assess welded surfaces, structures and components to identify flaws.
- Assist in material take off to accommodate distortion and shrinkage.
- Follow and enforce strict safety regulations such as wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes.
- Monitor machinery for appropriate usage and temperature.
- Calculate and verify dimensions and tolerances of machined tools and parts using knowledge of mathematics and precision instruments such as tape measures, steel scales, and vernier calipers.
- Experience with calibrating gauges
- Experience programming robotics required
- Experience with writing weld procedures, welder tickets
- Completion of college or technical training
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Knowledge of weld preps
- Rigging and hoisting knowledge
- Excellent numeracy, writing and oral communication skills
- 2-5 year experience in welding
- 2-5 years’ experience in quality
- 2-5 years’ experience in manufacturing operations
What Sets Us Apart?
- Annual clothing allowance
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Straight Days
- Happy Friday’s
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday