Aluma Fabricators Inc. is a window manufacturing company with over 40 years experience in fabrication. We work with the top manufacturers and suppliers in the business. We are currently looking for hard-working, reliable and responsible individuals who are looking to join our team.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Experience operating equipment and power tools (drills, saws, etc.)
- Experience cutting, cleaning, glazing and assembling of windows
- Physically fit and able to lift and carry 50lbs.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Good communication skills and an ability to work with others
- Ability to understand part and assembly drawings
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment
- This is a shop environment, where safety for the individual and their peers around them are of top priority
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$26.00 per hour
- welding: 1 year (preferred)
- window fabrication: 1 year (preferred)
Expected start date: 2022-03-18