RLH Fire Protection is actively recruiting for full time California Certified Commercial Fire Sprinkler Fitters.
Location: Multiple positions and locations open throughout the state.
Salary: Up to $45 per hour, depending on experience.
Candidates will be subject to a drug screen, physical and background check.
- California Certified Commercial Fire Sprinkler Fitter Card.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Willingness to work overtime and/or weekends as needed.
- The ability to work as a team.
- The desire to perform at high level.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install, repair and maintain all types of fire extinguishing systems: wet, dry, pre-action, deluge, foam, standpipe, fire pump, carbon dioxide, dry chemical, clean agent.
- Manage yourself and crew members while on the job site.
- Work as a valuable member of the team.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance