Fire Sprinkler/ Alarm Inspector – Calling all Fire and Life Safety Inspectors to join our Telgian team! If you are an experienced Field Inspector looking for an opportunity to work with a dynamic, industry leader in the fire protection industry this is the job for you!
As a valued member of our Field Inspections team your office will be your home base from which you will travel to customer sites to conduct fire alarm, sprinkler, pump and related inspections and tests.
Your Opportunity As a Telgian Field Inspector, you will:
- Perform Testing & Inspections surveys for assigned customers and submit appropriate reports;
- Communicate all work order status changes to our Customer Support team;
- Interface with internal customers and external customers (as requested) to resolve conflicts relating to survey and report deliverables.
- Identify ways to reduce cost, improve productivity and quality in the delivery of our service
Telgian will provide all of the necessary tools to set you up for success including: computer, tablet, phone, printer, etc. We will even provide a clothing and shoe allowance along with many other perks.
Your Compensation and Benefits At Telgian, we are proud to offer a unique, professional work environment where we consider all of our associates to be part of our family. We provide a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package with market leading (low!) health-care costs, and a place to advance your career. More importantly as a values driven organization, at Telgian you will be treated with dignity while having fun in your work!
At Telgian, we are looking for high performance Field Inspectors to drive Telgian’s mission to save lives and property in partnership with our customers. To achieve this, you will bring the following qualifications to the table:
- A minimum of 2 years of field fire inspection experience Licensed in sprinkler and alarm inspection a plus;
- Local licenses required, dependent on region
- NICET II certification in testing and inspections of water based systems preferred; required in certain regions.
- Must be available for regular travel, including out of town.