Do you have excellent customer service skills, can you talk to people professionally and provide superior service? Do you pay great attention to detail, catching the small stuff that other people miss? Do you like to trouble shoot problems? Can you work independently and manage your time well?
If so, this job might be for you.
Who is Edison Fire Protection?
For 42 years, Edison Fire has been the leader in Fire Protection for the foodservice industry. As we grow, we want to make sure that our customers continue to have a world-class service experience.
The Fire Protection Technician will travel to our clients’ sites, install fire systems, respond to service calls, inspect and service restaurant fire suppression systems, fire extinguishers, and exit lights. They will proactively refer customers to other products and services which are beneficial to the customer.
Join our team and you’ll experience a collaborative company culture and receive an attractive compensation and benefits package.
The Fire Protection Technician will:
- Inspect, service and install restaurant fire suppression systems and fire extinguishers
- Properly explain and sell products to customers needing code compliance products
- Pursue new business in and around the current service area
- Complete and process all necessary paperwork in a timely fashion
- Provide and maintain superior customer service and loyalty of current customers
- Maintain service and sales quotas
- Follow Safety rules and good driving habits
Ideal candidates have:
- Valid Driver’s License (required)
- Pre-engineered suppression system experience
- Portable extinguisher experience
- Construction experience
- Experience with ServiceTrade, SalesForce and other contact management systems
- Experience with Microsoft, Word, Excel, and email
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills, ability to manage difficult customer situations
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Fire protection service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Required)
- OSFM Type 1 Lic. (Preferred)
- Spanish, Chinese, Tagalog (Preferred)
Company’s Facebook page: