Seeking a CWI with structural steel experience to manage the day to day Quality Control program in our fabrication shop. Candidate must be familiar with AISC and AWS requirements and operate as a hands on manager/inspector within the shop.
Continued AISC certification. Candidate would be responsible for ensuring all program requirements and met and enforced.
Track all non-conformances
Maintain and develop PQR’s, WPS’s and ensure welder qualifications are kept up to date.
Maintain all records to ensure traceability throughout fabrication process.
Work hand in hand with production personnel to meet schedule demands.
Oversee work and inspections of subordinate inspector or inspectors.
Perform visual inspections of all fabricated materials to AWS D1.1
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Only full-time employees eligible